← See All
2022 11 28
I am a person who wants to apply for M.F.A in your university after completing B.F.A. in Korea. The graduation certificate and transcript from the previous school are in English, so can I submit with it, or do I have to get a notarization? For the application, it is sufficient if you upload the documents in English. ##application