← See All
2022 12 09
I am due to graduate from my current university next summer and would like to enrol in HFBK in the autumn, but at the time of application I have not yet graduated and cannot prove my degree. Is there anything I can submit instead? You can submit a confirmation from your current university that you are admitted to the final examination.