← See All
2022 12 09
I am due to graduate from my current university next summer and would like to enrol at HFBK's Master in the autumn, but at the time of application I have not yet graduated and cannot prove my degree. Is there anything I can submit instead? If you will graduate in the summer, please enclose a confirmation from your current university with your application.